Re: Re: All Stopped

The older version of the W800 app has a built-in hub.  That entry is to
allow the user to turn it off, but it is no longer in my vendor plugin
file (because hubs are not in the latest builds), so you can't change it
in xPLHal Manager - you would have to do it in the registry -
HKLM/software/xpl/mal/w800rf32.  I can't remember if the value should be
changed to 0 or No, but it should be obvious from looking at the current
setting.

All I can suggest for now is that you stick with the older W800 service
and hub until I finish the xPLDiag program, which should help us
identify what is going on.

Mal

George M wrote:

> Hi Mal,
>
> Wasn't able to spend time on it yesterday. But here is where it is
now.

> With the xPLHub running and the internal hub disabled - I tried every
> combination of starting order in the services. When I do start the hub
> first, I see the devices in the manager -- but there is no activity in
> the monitor except a heartbeat for "Auto". No w800 events
work,