RE: plugin XML files

Hi,

> Another thought -- could the root/master file itself provide
> a list of URLs to use for subsequent attempts to reload the
> root/master file?
>
> That way, as long as there was one working URL in a clients
> list of servers, clients could learn or new changes to the
> list of valid root/master servers.
> Anytime a client fetched the root list, it would update it's
> list of servers so subsequent fetches would use the updated list.

Great idea, and the addition of extra tags shouldn't break current apps.

How about something like:

<locations>
<location url="http://www.xplproject.org.uk/plugins";
/>
<location url="http://www.xpl.myby.co.uk/support/xplhalweb/plugins";
/>
</locations>

Note here that I've also missed off the .xml suffix as per my last
email.

Regards,

John