Re: Reviving the xPL Schema definition discussion

I agree its not a natural fit, but there a loads of tools out there for
editing, manipulating and validating XSDs - creating HTML for
documentation would be straightforward, for example.  Inventing our own
schema description language would be a major effort, so if XSDs can be
bent into doing our job, it may save a lot of time.

Mal