Easiest way to execute a .cmd via IIS (remotely with a web browser)

  • Subject: Easiest way to execute a .cmd via IIS (remotely with a web browser)
  • From: "Michael Avanessian" <mkanet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 11:43:13 -0800

I know this is off topic, but since this has to do with home automation, I
thought somebody here would know the answer to this.

What's the easiest possible way to execute a .cmd via IIS?  I've been
struggling for a long time to figure out a simple solution.  I have
installed Perl, but still can't figure out what to do there.  I also have
ASP.NET

Maybe somebody wouldn't mind cutting and pasting an sample script for me?

Thanks so much in advance!

-Michael