Re: xplrionet setup problem

  • Subject: Re: xplrionet setup problem
  • From: "Dave Marley" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 02:38:05 +0100

Tony Tofts wrote:

>> The Rio turns on, gets allocated an IP address and says it
>> has found a music server. It then shows "Audio Receiver"
and
>> a small bar at the bottom of the screen saying "Searching for
>> Music..." and it doesn't get any further than that.

> Can you try it with any firewall turned off?

> Have you stopped all other rio server software?

Hi Tony,

It looks like I must have had some old files somewhere. Last time I just
updated
the software, but this time I uninstalled and reinstalled from scratch and
the
Rio works fine. The splash screen was completely different this time too.

I still can't get the Slimp3 to work at the moment, but I think that's a
DHCP
problem rather than a xPLRioNet problem, so I'll have another look at that
tomorrow.

Thanks for your help

Dave