Re: xPL Front End

Hi Tom,

Yes exactly right i have a pc running server 2003 which hosts xPL and
some other software i'm using for house related stuff (media etc). The
advantage 2003 gives me is the touchscreen is the main desktop of this
pc with a bespoke app running full screen for the touchscreen, then
because of the terminal services side of 2003 i can wirelessly attach
the airpanel to the same pc which will give me a seperate profiled
desktop where i can run a different larger version of the software.

If i wanted two 7" touchscreens it may be possible to use one pc with
two graphics cards the only problem would be handling the two touch
(mouse) interfaces but in my case because of the open plan layout of my
house i only read need one centrally mounted touchscreen and one
wireless airpanel. I also have wired in push switchs to activate all
the x10 modules in place of normal toggle lighting switchs.

Cheers

Steve Noyce

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, Tom Van den Panhuyzen <tomvdp@g...>