Re: Re: Homevision Help

In order to debug it can you run the app with a /debug9 parameter (i.e.
xphhvision.exe /debug9) and then send me the log file produced together
with the name of the error box that comes up.  It should be something
like "ProcessHVmsg" or "storeHVInput".

S.

Frank Mc Alinden wrote:
> Hi Glen
>

>>Is it posssible that the timer is causing the
>>crash an if so can I exclude it in the HVexclude file. The error
>>reported is "runtime 13 error - type mismatch" any other
suggestions?

<fmcalind@b...>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Hi Glen
>>>            Think Steve C might have to answer that one....Im
not

>>using Port
>>
>>>C at the moment so maybe thats why i havent come across this
>>
>>error...
>>
>>>Have you created your HVInput.hvx file and also
yourHVEclude.hvx

>>files ???
>>
>>>Frank

are programmed