Re: globalAction to change global variable in the determinator problems

Hi John

> Really sad that I am the only person in this thread!

Sorry i couldnt be of assistance her but i dont know anything about
scripting.....

Others who do ,must be busy with other stuff at the moment.....xPL is a
hobby for most of us so people respond when time permits.....

> Perhaps this should be in an FAQ?

Quite a good idea ...But who,s going to look after the updating of the FAQ
...???

Frank