Re: Homevision Help

Hi Frank,

Everything seems to be working fine from the xPL perspective,
however, HV is not responding to the commands. HV sends back a
confirmation message but does not perform the message.

I have the "on" actions defined in the X-10 module summary window
as "X10 A1 on" etc and I have enabled the DDE options. I can turn
the light on within HV no worries.
Is it significant that in the xPL monitor window on "HV confirm"
that it does not return the module name? Any other suggestions would
be appreciated on how I can fix this.

Thanks
Glen

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "Frank Mc Alinden" <fmcalind@b...>