RE: Latest xPLLib

Tony,

Latest V3 is on my site - http://www.xpl.myby.co.uk/info/xpllib/

I'm about to upload a new release which fixes some issues with filters -
so if you leave it until later tonight before downloading, the latest
release should be up there (v3.3).

It would also be nice to get xPLHal built with xpllib v3 - I'll contact
you offlist with the mods that are needed.

Regards,

John

Post a Message: