RE: xPLRioNet - Can't get DELL to work

  • Subject: RE: xPLRioNet - Can't get DELL to work
  • From: "Tony Tofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 06:21:57 +0100

> I was thinking of using a sticker switch for that.

That's a good idea! With that you can use a standard x10 rf receiver (or
whatever).

I used the security switch as I'd bought quite a few to monitor things like
fridge/freezer etc being left open

> watching, good thing its not usually pr0n eh :)

Hee, hee. Actually I was thinking xplmedianet should probably support some
form of security lock out on videos/pictures for the mvp...

Regards
Tony