Re: xPLRioNet - Can't get DELL to work

  • Subject: Re: xPLRioNet - Can't get DELL to work
  • From: Richard Malcolm-Smith <rich@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 12:11:59 +1200

Tony Tofts wrote:

> Hi Neil,
>
> I use a wireless x10 window/door security unit (with contacts removed
and
> switch attached) in the bathroom. Xplhal triggers a script to play
random
> tracks on the rio...
>
> Just to give you other options if you don't want to go down the wired
route

I was thinking of using a sticker switch for that. I have the nice RF
reciever
from the remote that gets all the x10 rf (us freqs tho) - gonna wait till
Im not
sharing a bathroom with the rest of the house tho, too many times I have
left
the cordless speaker in there on and then gone back to my compuer later in
the
day and put some TV or something on, always gets the question from one of
the
flatmates about what im watching, good thing its not usually pr0n eh :)