Re: Problems with xpl_x10cache and xplhal_globals

Tom Van den Panhuyzen wrote:

>Tested X10 globals with the medusa-xplcm11:
>
>1) switching on/off using right-click on an X10 device: the device
>switches state immediately (looks like before the trig message comes
>back)
>
>2) using an xpl message sent by hand: the x10 device is correclty
>updated after clicking refresh
>
>Everything works correclty here...  That's on Win2000, all xpl
>services running as LocalSystem.
>
>You don't have any determinators or scripts that behave oddly or
>something ?  Just thinking aloud... maybe you trap the event and
>something crashes in the code preventing hal to update or catch the
>event ?  Any errors logged by hal  (in xPLHal\Data\error_log.txt) ?

Mon 13/06/05 18:54:44 : Unable to (re)Load Scripts, original scripts
restored (A script engine for the specified language can not be created.)

This occurs every startup on my NT machine. I cant find a copy of
error_log.txt on my XP machine - but that may be because there arent any
errors!

Will try disabling all my determinators and see if that helps (although
none setup on the XP machine)