Event Log error for XPLCM12: Could not find file "C:\WINDOWS\system32\xplhubclients.bin".

  • Subject: Event Log error for XPLCM12: Could not find file "C:\WINDOWS\system32\xplhubclients.bin".
  • From: <mkanet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 20:38:14 -0700

Although, everything seems to work.  I noticed that I am consistently
getting the below error message.  Can somebody tell me how to make this
error go away?  Do I need to manually copy this file?  Where can I find
thi=
file?

Thanks in advance!
Michael

Event Type:	Warning
Event Source:	XPLCM12
Event Category:	None
Event ID:	0
Hub clients were not loaded from C:\WINDOWS\system32\xplhubclients.bin
Could not find file "C:\WINDOWS\system32\xplhubclients.bin".