From: ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Neil Wrightson
Sent: 20 July 2005 13:18
To: ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_xpl] Possible pauses with xPLHAL

Hi Ian,

OK, did that and it still pauses?????

It appears that the only way I can see these pauses is by using MH to
send data out every second and watch for the pausing. I don't have
another tool to generate these messages at one second intervals.
But the big common factor in all of this so far is MH. So I guess I had
better write my Delphi app to simulate what I'm asking MH to, and that
is send out an OSD message with the current time every second.

Regards,

Neil Wrightson.

here goes.

> > some time here

message.

> > > Ok, the misterhouse message goes direct to the osd - only
> > using xplhal
> >
> > > as a hub then
> > >
> > > Can you stop xplhal, disable the hub in the xml, download
and run
> > > either the
> > > vb6 or .net hub, start xplhal then try your app's again
please?

> > > Then we can see what happens with a separate hub
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Tony
> > >

> > > xPL Links: http://www.xplproject.org.uk http://www.xplhal.com
> > http://www.xpl.myby.co.uk