Re: Possible pauses with xPLHAL

Hi all,

Shot in the dark here...
Are you running XP SP2...?

If so, could this anything to do with XP's SP2 limitation on the
number of new TCP/IP connections per second...? To find out check the
event log to see if it complians/warns about anything like this. Once
the limit is reached XP will queue new connection attempts which might
explain the pause. Long shot I know but worth ruling out at this
stage...

Cheers,
Andy.