RE: Possible pauses with xPLHAL

  • Subject: RE: Possible pauses with xPLHAL
  • From: "Neil Wrightson" <neilw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 22:05:00 +1000

Thanks for all of the help guys,

Yes the MH hub was turned off.
If I do turn it on and leave the VB hub or xPLHAL hub turned off, so it
looks like
MH with local hub enabled
xPLDEVCOM
And my OSD
No comms go at all.
Turning xPLHAL service on or off does not make any difference (when ON I
had
the hub turned OFF)

I have had MH (no MH hub) VB hub and xPLDEVCOM all running (no xplHAL
service) and comming correctly but still with the pauses.

Regards,

Neil Wrightson.

here goes.

> >>some time here