Re: Socket 3865, Misterhouse and Windows XP Problems

XplLogger logs the whole msg.
http://users.telenet.be/see/ha
It's not a "live monitor" though.
Tom

On 7/7/05, Neil Wrightson <neilw@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Ian,
>
> Found the problem. MH is transmitting a "." between the
Vendor and Device
> ID
> not a "-"
>
> MH now talks to my OSD device correctly.
>
> Mind you, don't stop looking for that utility. I was thinking the same
> thing, that the monitor does not show all data.
>
> Regards,
>
> Neil Wrightson.
Problems

<http://www.xpl.myby.co.uk>
<http://www.xpl.myby.co.uk>

<http://www.xpl.myby.co.uk>
<
<http://www.xpl.myby.co.uk>
> ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx To
> Subscribe: ukha_xpl-subscribe@xxxxxxx
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> xPL Links: http://www.xplproject.org.uk <http://www.xplproject.org.uk>
<
> http://www.xplproject.org.uk <http://www.xplproject.org.uk>
>
> http://www.xplhal.com <http://www.xplhal.com> < http://www.xplhal.com
> <http://www.xplhal.com>
> http://www.xpl.myby.co.uk
> <http://www.xpl.myby.co.uk>
> < http://www.xpl.myby.co.uk <http://www.xpl.myby.co.uk> >
>
> <?---- LSpots keywords ?>

> Communication
> < http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms
> <
> http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Communication+and+networking&w1=Communi
> > &k=Communication+and+networking&w1=Communi

cation+and+networking&w2=Home+automation&w3=Embedded+tcp+ip&w4=Tcp+ip&w5=Tcp

+ip+protocol&w6=Tcp+ip+troubleshooting&c=6&s=137&.sig=2rZCMeA2OPKV4nzmymlEUQ
> > and networking Home
> < http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms
> <
> http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Home+automation&w1=Communication+and+ne
> > &k=Home+automation&w1=Communication+and+ne

tworking&w2=Home+automation&w3=Embedded+tcp+ip&w4=Tcp+ip&w5=Tcp+ip+protocol&

w6=Tcp+ip+troubleshooting&c=6&s=137&.sig=vlPtakhXXvUBXfGeCiYC8g>
> automation
> Embedded
> < http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms
> <
> http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Embedded+tcp+ip&w1=Communication+and+ne
> > &k=Embedded+tcp+ip&w1=Communication+and+ne

tworking&w2=Home+automation&w3=Embedded+tcp+ip&w4=Tcp+ip&w5=Tcp+ip+protocol&

w6=Tcp+ip+troubleshooting&c=6&s=137&.sig=JkU1mPJv0IBRQlpuueEXaw>
tcp ip

> Tcp
> < http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms
> <
> http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Tcp+ip&w1=Communication+and+networking&;
> > &k=Tcp+ip&w1=Communication+and+networking&

w2=Home+automation&w3=Embedded+tcp+ip&w4=Tcp+ip&w5=Tcp+ip+protocol&w6=Tcp+ip
> +troubleshooting&c=6&s=137&.sig=6qEgFTYreTfxsEvsQ6vCZA>
ip Tcp
> < http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms
> <
> http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Tcp+ip+protocol&w1=Communication+and+ne
> > &k=Tcp+ip+protocol&w1=Communication+and+ne

tworking&w2=Home+automation&w3=Embedded+tcp+ip&w4=Tcp+ip&w5=Tcp+ip+protocol&

w6=Tcp+ip+troubleshooting&c=6&s=137&.sig=7NfX0ov3oEka-bZQqZRoGA>
ip
> protocol
> Tcp
> < http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms
> <
> http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Tcp+ip+troubleshooting&w1=Communication
> > &k=Tcp+ip+troubleshooting&w1=Communication

+and+networking&w2=Home+automation&w3=Embedded+tcp+ip&w4=Tcp+ip&w5=Tcp+ip+pr

otocol&w6=Tcp+ip+troubleshooting&c=6&s=137&.sig=PlHDAYMmddF5cWncakLSlA>
ip