Re: vanishing streams

  • Subject: Re: vanishing streams
  • From: "canecreekcabin" <canecreekcabin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 11:45:00 -0000

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to the release of xplmedianet. I
like the idea of only downloading what you need instead of pouring
though every potential configuration.  I also have a bad weather
station hobby where I use a great product by Brian Hamilton callled
Weather Display to gather and upload files to my website
(www.icanbrew.com/weather). Problem with this software is that it
tries to do everything in the world and support every possible weather
station.  The product would be much simpler and robust if you
downloaded only the modules that you want.

Have a great weekend!
Dirk

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "Tony Tofts" <tony@x> wrote:
> > Regarding slimserver. let me try rephrasing the question.
> > What I would like is for xplrionet to upon start-up of the
> > rio receiver to automatically load the
> > http://192.168.1.100:9000/stream.mp3
so that slimserver will