Re: vanishing streams

  • Subject: Re: vanishing streams
  • From: "canecreekcabin" <canecreekcabin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 12:36:56 -0000

Tony,

Thanks.

Do not know how I misundertood where to write the streams.

Regarding slimserver. let me try rephrasing the question.  What I
would like is for xplrionet to upon start-up of the rio receiver to
automatically load the http://192.168.1.100:9000/stream.mp3
so that
slimserver will detect it.  The sqeezebox is auto detected by
slimserver I suppose by doing a similar thing.  Just getting lazy with
2 children to chase and my wife is still scared to touch this as a
music device.

Thanks

Dirk Lovelace

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "Tony Tofts" <tony@x> wrote:
> > Wondering why the radio streams that I put into the xml and
> > the access data base vanish?  I really like xplrionet but my
> > fingers are tired.
>
> Hi Dirk,
>
> Anything typed in the access database directly will get overwritten
when a
> scan is done, only the xml get's edited
>
> If the xml is getting overwritten I can't account for this, since
xplrionet
> never writes this file - only reads. If an entry is invalid it will
get
> ignored though (try opening the xml in IE to see if it reports any
errors
> and also ensure all entries exist for each line)
>
> > Also, I use slimserver as the main music client since I am a
> > public radio junkie I shift around to different streams
> > (www.publicradiofan.com) and would like the xplrionet to
> > start this stream (http://192.168.1.100:9000/stream.mp3).
 Is