Transcoding (was Re: xPLRioNet - A Challenge)

  • Subject: Transcoding (was Re: xPLRioNet - A Challenge)
  • From: "timmysaw2" <timmysaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 00:06:09 -0000

I was also stumped on trying to get the transcode change to work per
the instructions from Tony.

Looking back at other documentation from the xPLRioNet site, said
something about "helper" apps or some such, but i couldn't find
much
else that was around to get me going.

Any other suggestions Tony? Where there parameters we'd need to
change in that line? Is there any particular directory that lame.exe
needs to be located?

Thanks,
Tim

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "Doc_in_texas" <doc_in_texas@y...>