RE: xPLRioNet - What Next

  • Subject: RE: xPLRioNet - What Next
  • From: "Steve Nye" <zen65631@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 08:04:44 -0000

A couple of things I would like.

To define a 16:9 skin for use on the MVP and to have different skins and
display characteristics on different devices.
To allow the MVP to operate in no screen mode where the remote can be used
to change the volume and skip and go back tracks, CDs or stations.
PPC web interface.
Automatic slideshow
The ablity to filter all numbers (less than A) on the web interface for
albums/tracks/artists rather than just alphabetical (at the moment you can
only see them in ALL).

Steve