xPL IN ACTION

Hi All
Since it was too hot today , after work i decided to get a few beers
and take a couple of pics of my xPL Tvosd  responding to xPL
messages....Its
just to show new members some of the things xPL can do (BTW another 10 new
members this week)....
The first pic shows the Sunroom Temp which is a dallas temp sensor
connected
to TOM10 and gets reported along with other connected sensors  by Steves
xPL-TOM every 15 minutes....

The second pic shows the current song being played via my exstreamer via
xPLRIONET....

The next pic shows a meesage to say the Exstreamer has been stopped (when i
command it via remote control ir)..

And Finally the last  pic shows the Playlist finished  message...This
message is actually in red and flashing to draw my attention.......

Have uploaded the pics to the pic section of the xPL Yahoo section if
interested in having a look...

Any chance of someone with a MVP taking some pics of it in action for the
rest of us to have a look....I received my MVP today (thanks Tony ;-)  )
and
hope to have it up and running in the near future.....
In the meantime
Happy xPLling ;-)
Frank

Frank