RE: xPLRSS - How To

  • Subject: RE: xPLRSS - How To
  • From: "Neil Frost" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 07:34:55 -0000

Hi Frank...

> Targetpath = c:\inetpub\wwwroot\home

>Is this  specific to your setup ???
Yes, this is the location on my server for my home webpages. My server
is where xPLRSS is run from and all of my xPL stuff.

> LinksURL =

Nothing here ??
No, not yet, still got to see what this does

> Feedtitle = Put some sort of title
>
> Feeddesc = Put a description

>Title and description of what ????

Title of the "News" item e.g. You had a call
Description of the "News" item e.g. Caller 01234 567890 called at
19:37
01/01/05

HTH
Neil