RE: xPLRSS - How To

  • Subject: RE: xPLRSS - How To
  • From: "Neil Frost" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 16:49:18 -0000

Just looked at the additional lines and the xml file comes out as:

<item>

<title>Current Conditions Updated 15:50</title>

<description>Temperature: 6C. Windchill: 1C\nCondtions: rain showers
</description>

<link>407.htm</link>

</item>

Where \n is a new line in OSD "speak"... not sure if there is a
way
round this (apart from have two line only OSD messages.....

Neil