Re: xPLRioNet v3.9.15 - Rio font and playlist add problems

  • Subject: Re: xPLRioNet v3.9.15 - Rio font and playlist add problems
  • From: "william_fredette" <bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 13:03:41 -0000

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "runopenloop" <runopenloop@y...>
wrote:
>  I'm having 2
> problems with 3.9.15:
>
> 1.  All the normal video display text is missing vertical segments
> such that half of the pixels aren't displayed.  This makes the
> display almost unreadable.  For example, a letter "b" might
not show
> the vertical line part on the left.  What's odd is that inverse
> video text displays perfectly.  For example, when you scroll through
> a list of albums or tracks.

Having the same problem here. What's odd, though, is that the first
time I booted the Rio after installing the upgrade, the display seemed
fine. It's been as you described ever since, though.

> 2.  When I select any song, artist, or album from the web interface,
> two copies of the selection are added to the playlist.  For example,
> select one album and it appears twice in the playlist.

I, too, have been having this problem since the beginning. Tony has
looked into it pretty extensively for me but we can't seem to figure
it out. I know I haven't been double clicking to select albums. In my
case the songs not only appear twice, they also play twice. Glad to
know it's not just me!

Bill