RE: xPLRioNet v3.9.15 - Rio font and playlist add problems

  • Subject: RE: xPLRioNet v3.9.15 - Rio font and playlist add problems
  • From: "Tony Tofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 08:55:19 -0000

> 1.  All the normal video display text is missing vertical
> segments such that half of the pixels aren't displayed.  This
> makes the display almost unreadable.  For example, a letter
> "b" might not show the vertical line part on the left.
> What's odd is that inverse video text displays perfectly.
> For example, when you scroll through a list of albums or tracks.

This is an issue with the PC. Tim (one of the testers) had exactly the same
problem, but when he tried it on another PC it worked fine. Not sure if
he's
found the cause yet though?

> 2.  When I select any song, artist, or album from the web
> interface, two copies of the selection are added to the
> playlist.  For example, select one album and it appears twice
> in the playlist.

Are you sure your'e not double-clicking? Because each command run's
concurrently they both get processed.

I'll see if there's a way of preventing a double action.

Thanks
Tony