Re: Re: T.O.M 10 info to HV

Hi George

> Would you share the determinator you use to get the temps into a
> Global?

If your using the latest version of xplhal then its quite easy

Firstly create a list of globals for each temp sensor in the global
section....Write them on paper for ref when creating the determinator ...

Then in xpl monitor highlite a tom10 status message that you want to store
in a global..if you then right click with the mouse ..you will get a
message
with 2 options
1:create a determinator
2:populate global variable

Select 2:

Then you will be asked which message element you wish to save ....select
"current"
and then you will be asked which global to store the value...type in the
name and thats it....

Hope that makes sense
Frank