RE: xPL cm11 Service

  • Subject: RE: xPL cm11 Service
  • From: "Neil Wrightson" <neilw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 21:46:52 +1100

Hi John,

Seasons greeting to you and your family.

Could you perhaps shed some light onto my original question in this current
thread.

- How do you set the COM port for the MEDUSA xPLCM11 Service?

All so how would you tackle my Pool_Pump problem?

Do we have a season variable? This I guess would be dependent on your
longitude and latitude.

Regards,

Neil Wrightson.