Re: xPL cm11 Service

Hi Neil

> What I would like to ultimately do, is have it based on seasons :
> Summer - 2 hours in the morning and three in the afternoon.
> Spring - one hour in the morning and 2 in the afternoon.
> Autumn - one hour in the morning and 2 in the afternoon.
> Winter - one hour in the afternoon.

This may not be the easiet/best way to do this but heres how i would
attempt
to do so using xPL

1: Create 3 Globals called Summer, Spring_Autumn + Winter
2: Create 4 Timers to run at specific times and dates to correspond to the
Seasons...
4: Create 4 Season Determinators which are called by the appropaite timer ,
these Determinators set / clear the season flags as required....
5: Create a Pool pump start timer + Determinator  say 8am
6: Create  a stop pool pump timer at 9am
7: Create a stop Pool pump timer at 10am
8: Create a Pool stop Determinator which run from the 9am timer but must
have the Spring_Autumn global set as input conditions and  "Match any
"
selected
9: Create another  Pool stop Determinator  which would be run from the 10am
timer
which has Summer global set as a requirement  ensuring "match
all"
selected...

Would need to create some timers for the afternoon stuff as well.....

Im sure there is an easier way to do this .....

HTH
Frank

>> Looking at that source code does it indicate that the time to
>> trigger it  is
>> 7am as well as 5pm ??
>>
> Yes, I originally tried it with just one time only. Made no
difference.

> What I would like to ultimately do, is have it based on seasons :
> Summer - 2 hours in the morning and three in the afternoon.
> Spring - one hour in the morning and 2 in the afternoon.
> Autumn - one hour in the morning and 2 in the afternoon.
> Winter - one hour in the afternoon.
>
> Regards,
>
> Neil Wrightson.

operator="=" value="07:00" />
>> >  <timeCondition display_name="Afternoon"
operator="="
>> value="17:00" />
>>
>> Looking at that source code does it indicate that the time to
>> trigger it  is
>> 7am as well as 5pm ??
>>
>> Frank

?>
>> > - <xplDeterminator>
>> > - <determinator name="Pool"
description="Pool Pump Controller"
>> > enabled="Y">
>> > - <input match="all">
>> >  <timeCondition display_name="Morning"
operator="=" value="07:00" />
>> >  <timeCondition display_name="Afternoon"
operator="="
>> value="17:00" />
>> >  </input>
>> > - <output>
>> > - <xplAction executeOrder="0"
display_name="Turn ON Pump"
>> msg_type="cmnd"
>> > msg_target="JOHNB-CM12.DEVELOPXP"
msg_schema="x10.basic">
>> >  <xplActionParam expression="command=on" />
>> >  <xplActionParam expression="device=K1" />
>> >  </xplAction>
>> >  </output>
>> >  </determinator>
>> >  </xplDeterminator>