Re: Multiple Message Bodies

Sorry for this Ian, but I've already edited it out of the existing wiki,
so here goes...

<pedant>

The accepted plurals of schema in English are schemas and schemata - not
schemae.  This is because schema is derived from Greek, not Latin.  I
changed all the "schemae" in the wiki to "schemas" -
the alternative of
"schemata" would normally only be used in academic documents, and
comes
across as pretentious in a user-support context such as our wiki.

BTW, the same applies to the other favourite of programmers - virus.
The English plural is viruses, not virii, and for much the same reason.

</pedant>

Thankyou for your patience ;-)

Mal