RE: Email Test & Introduction

> I'm new to this list and new to xPL. I've posted two other messages
via
the Yahoo Group site, but I > think it needs to be approved first? I
didn't
see them on the list.

Hi Tom - that's correct, messages from new members have to be approved by a
mdoerator (it helps stop spammers)

>Anyways, I'm looking forward to play around with xPL and I've got some
great ideas for applications
>that I want to write for xPL under linux. I've also updated the rest of
the
xPL schemas on the wiki.

Welcome to the project Tom - hopefully some of the guys will be along soon
to introduce themselves.

> I hope that was ok, I had an hour to spare.

More than happy! :)