RE: Re: SlimP3 - XPL = Homeseer 2

Hi John,

> Spoke too soon. It doesn't work following a reboot. There's
> nothing in the evenlog from DCOM. Can I enable more verbose
> logging for this.
> All I'm getting in the XPLHAL log is the same :
> Sun 28/08/05 20:59:43 : Error Executing Script
> 'SLIMDEV_SLIMSERV_127001_Trigger' (Object variable or With
> block variable not set)

Does HomeSeer run as a Windows service? Or is it just a normal program
that starts up when you log on?

If HomeSeer isn't a service, try stopping the xPLHal service, waiting
for about 30 seconds, then starting it.

If the HomeSeer integration now works, it would point to a timing issue
between which app starts first.

Regards,

John