Re: xPLMediaNet OSD

  • Subject: Re: xPLMediaNet OSD
  • From: "Frank Mc Alinden" <frankmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 13:53:20 +1000

Hi Tony
Im pretty sure it only sends out a couple of release commands....Xplrionet
did send out some sort of message which i used to trigger an osd
determinator.......

With the release command (my osd devices dont support this one ) isnt there
suppose to be an exclusive command sent at some stage ??

Thanks
Frank