RE: xPLMediaNet Beta v2.1 Released

  • Subject: RE: xPLMediaNet Beta v2.1 Released
  • From: "Tony Tofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:19:54 +0100

>         Is the "Next" suppose to skip current song and go to
> next song...???
> When i clicked on "Next" it powered downed the Exstreamer
> according to the status message in the playing section at the
> top ...... and i had to restart the service to get the
> exstreamer back on the web page......

Hi Frank,

Yes it should go to next song... That happened to me when I was doing final
testing yesterday, but I assumed I'd done something wrong (I was using the
remote rather than the web).

When I retried it worked fine so I assumed I had pressed the wrong
button...
Will have to look into it.

> Also dont seem to have any ir control  for some reason ???

IR control is down to the 'udp command port' in the exstreamer config,
please check the port matches the loader.xml (it's in there twice)

Thanks
Tony