RE: xPLHAL Plugin for vendor cdp1802

John B can handle this update - Tom's plugin (medusa) is now active from
a couple of days ago, so it should only take a day or so.

Ian.

PS> remember folks - xPLHal Manager can be configured to update the
plugins itself - if you launch xPLHal Manager and choose Help > Update
Plugin Library > Download options, you can get the manager to
automatically download all of the plugins available.

PPS> remember, also, that you can add your own xml files to the plugin
folder (on a standard xP install, that's at "C:\Documents and
Settings\All Users\Application Data\xPL\Plugins") to make up
additional
behaviour you want for apps - if you come up with anything useful, be
sure to pass the updates back to the developer!)

Ian.