RE: xPL-Probe-Temp Sensing

  • Subject: RE: xPL-Probe-Temp Sensing
  • From: "Neil Wrightson" <neilw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 09:38:40 +1000

Hi Frank,

Don't know if you are aware of this company but this is where I buy my
Dallas 1wire equipment from. It has been a while since I purchased
anything,
so I'm not sure if they are still in business.

Full Name:	Mr Will Fiala
Last Name:	Fiala
First Name:	Will
Company:	Dallas Identification Australia

Business Address:	Unit 7,
42-50 Stud Road
PO Box 882
Bayswater
Bayswater, VIC  3153
Australia

Business:	(03) 9720-5344
Business Fax:	(03) 9720-5268

E-mail:	will@xxxxxxx

Categories:	Suppliers, Business
DS1820		$7.75	Temperature Sensor
*DS1990A-F5	$3.13	Touch Serial Number F50 MicroCan
DS1992		$7.00
DS1993L-F5	$10.36
DS1996		$10.36
*DS2401 	$2.07	Silicon Serial Number
DS2405 	$2.55	Addressable Switch
*DS2407 	$4.38	Single I/O TO92
DS2407P	$4.77	Dual I/O 6Pin Surface Mount	(Not In Stock )
DS9097U-09	$52.00

* = Large turn over of these parts

Regards,

Neil Wrightson.