RE: Event Wizard, SENDX10

  • Subject: RE: Event Wizard, SENDX10
  • From: <mkanet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 14:55:27 -0700

Thank you Ian!

Your instructions were perfect.  It worked correctly the first time.  I
really appreciate you taking the time to type that up.

I am guessing the only way to automate turning off the light after a
specified amount of time is to create another determinator and event
dedicated to turning off the fish tank light?

-Michael