logging of xPL events

  • Subject: logging of xPL events
  • From: Adrian <yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 14:10:19 +0100

Hi

have talked about this before and got directed to XPLLogger - have
looked at this and found it generates too bigger files for my liking
(150 messages was estimated at 100K)

What I'm trying to do is keep several months of logs (with minimal
space), probably rotated on a daily basis - under xPLHAL monitor theres
an option to save the current logs to CSV format (which is exactly what
i'm after - the format is great and a single line per event) - is there
anyway this can be done (automatically? Is there an option i'm missing
in xPLHAL that will do this ?

any help appreciated

Ade