From: ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Frank Mc Alinden
Sent: 11 August 2005 11:26
To: ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_xpl] rgb led controller

Hi Guys
Not sure if any of you are interested but thought it might be an
idea to mention that Gerry Duprey is putting his rgb led controller in a
kit
form for those interested......check out the link
These also a link to a new forum for the product as well
http://www.dvarchive.org/RGBLED/

Frank

www.armaghelectrical.com.au