RE: xPLMediaNet - Remote.Basic Mapping

  • Subject: RE: xPLMediaNet - Remote.Basic Mapping
  • From: "Tony Tofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 07:34:56 +0100

> This is a good idea ..if i have the right end of the
> stick.....I assume that if the device is unlocked then
> xplmedianet will not respond to vol up vol down etc so
> lighting can respond.....Wouldnt we need to use a global to
> indicate unlocked and test the global in the lighting
> Determinators ???

Hi Frank,

In 'unlocked mode' (with power on) xplmedianet wouldn't send out remote
keys
(except for power, as per xplrionet at the moment)

In 'locked mode' or when power is off xplmedianet would send out remote
keys

Just rechecked the old xplrionet code and it already has a locked/unlocked
feature, but under xpl control only... Not sure if anyone ever used it?

Regards
Tony