RE: xPL Manager Delays

  • Subject: RE: xPL Manager Delays
  • From: "Neil Wrightson" <neilw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 18:03:48 +1000

Hi Tom,

The window is present just un-responsive I.e. if I select the yellow x10
folder it may take 4..5 seconds before my single device is displayed on the
right hand side.
If I toggle the light ON/OFF a few times, on some of the toggles it may
take
3..4 seconds before the light changes state as opposed to approx 1 second.

I've been using X10 for some time now but via MH and I know the usual
response speed and it is approx 1 second.

I'm using the JohnB vendor CM12 device?

Are there other X10 services?

Regards,

Neil Wrightson.