Using Multiple Conditions in Determinators

  • Subject: Using Multiple Conditions in Determinators
  • From: "Frank Mc Alinden" <fmcalind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 19:07:55 +1000

Hi All
Now that i have reporting of ir receive zone status working in
xpl-FirM i decided to have a play and see if i could transmit ir signals
depending on which zone a signal came from.....
I created a Determinator which would trigger an xpl-FirM receive zone
request on any remote.basic message received from the usb uirt....
I then created another determinator which would send ir  to a particular
zone on two conditions
1: sees a particular ir signal reported by xpl-usb uirt and
2: sees a xpl-firm status message stating receive zone is zone 4.........

The first determinator runs ok as i can see the request in the monitor and
xpl-FirM replies but the
second determinator doesnt run ???
Does it have to see both conditions at exactly the same time ?? as there
would be a small delay
between when each are true ???
Hope this makes some sort of sense
Frank