Re: Re: xPL C-Gate

Hi Rob

>But I did manage to turn lights
> on and off using the 'send xPL message' in XplHal
Nice ;-))

>What do you need to do to get all events from the C-Bus
> network to appear as events in xPLHal?
I would have assumed that xPL-CGATE would report all key presses....I did
change the event level in CGATE ... You need to open the monitor in
xplmanager  to view the triggers......

> A related question, is it possible to reconfigure C-Bus switches
> dynamically. What I want to do is have some switches behave
> differently depending on the time of day etc, e.g. the landing light
> turn on at 20% after midnight

Not that im aware of as configuring the switches is done  using the cbus
software....Could you not use pirs connected to Comfort to trigger low lite
commands ???
HTH
Frank