Re: Latest xPLHal Published

Hi Frank,

>             I downloaded the latest version of xplhalupdate and
exstracted
> the files into my xplhal directory....I seem to have the latest
version of
> xplmanager v.143 but when i tried to create a pause in the
Determinators i
> can only select seconds ?? not fractionals .......Obviously im doing
> something wrong.........

Try double-clicking on one of your determinators, then click the Actions
tab.
Then click Add.
Select "Pause" from the type of actions.

The number of seconds box should let you enter upto 3 decimal places, e.g.
0.500 for half a second etc.

I'm not sure if support for fractional seconds has been added to the
determinator wizard yet - it maybe that the wizard still only supports
whole seconds - I'll have to check this out.

Regards,

John