Re: Cash till VFD project.

Peter Chick wrote:

>Hello All,
>

>I remember someone was selling RS232 to Ethernet converters, but I
>cannot remember who was selling them on the lists, or who made them.
Any
>Ideas?

Hi Peter -

I still have some of the cheap Lantronix MSS100 Ethernet to Serial
convertors if that's what you are after ???  .

http://www.lantronix.com/products/ds/mss100/index.html

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/postt9.html

Kevin

PS Didnt alter the subject to [ADVERT] as it was a response / bulk buy -
hope that's acceptable.