How about just playing the entire contents of an album?

I think I'm totally missing something.  I've been using xPL for my
Rio for about a month now, and have had moderate success.  I say
moderate because I can play songs now and then, but am not sure about
how I got them to play.

When in the Rio Control browser, what are the steps to, say, play a
given album?  Or all the tracks by a given artist?

i.e. I want to go to The Beatles, then see the albums.  I then want
to pick Rubber Soul and have xPL play the whole album.

I can soemtimes get this to work, but not usually.  So, I think I'm
missing something.

Can soemone shed some light?  The readme does not.

Thanks,
Shawn