Re: Re: xPLComfort hanging

> I'm not getting any response from the audio side of the UCM, so I'd
> like to turn on logging again to check the responses that xPLComfort
> is getting.

Strange - I tested it here and I did get an OK back from the UCM - so
assumed it was working OK.

> Is there a setting for this?

At the moment it's a compile-time flag that enables/disables debugging.
I'll send you a debug build offlist tonight.

I'd like to make logging a user-configurable option, but I'm short on time
at the moment.

Regards,

John