Re: xPLComfort hanging

  • Subject: Re: xPLComfort hanging
  • From: "Rob Kearns" <robkearns@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 21:54:25 -0000

Hi John,

I'm not getting any response from the audio side of the UCM, so I'd
like to turn on logging again to check the responses that xPLComfort
is getting.

Is there a setting for this?

Thanks
Rob

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "John B" <home-automation@j...>
wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> > Is it possible to send a KD (Keypad digit) command via
xPLComfort?

> I have just published xPL Comfort v1.3 at http://www.xpl.myby.co.uk/
downloads/xplcomfort/xplcomfort.zip
> This version supports sending keypad digits - full details are
included in the updated manual.txt, but the basic message format is as
follows:

> control.basic
> {
> device=keypad
> type=digit
> current=01,02,03,04
> }
>
> This will simulate pressing digits 1, 2, 3, 4 on the Comfort keypad.
>
> I have also updated my xPLHal Manager plug-in to add the ability to
send keypad digits as an item in the Determinator wizard.

> I'm not really able to test this here, as I don't have a UCM01/Audio
- so I can't hear anything when I send keypad digits! But it seems to
work fine looking at the log output.