Re: xPLRioNet beta v3.8h released

  • Subject: Re: xPLRioNet beta v3.8h released
  • From: "Mal Lansell" <mlansell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 22:30:17 -0000

I've tried out the new version.  The 2Gb bug is fixed - all my movies
play now.  I don't have anything over 3.5Gb, so I don't know what
happens with 4Gb+ files.

On the movie screens, I don't see anything apart from a pink frame
around what I presume would be a thumbnail image of some sort.  I can
switch to text mode OK, but I wondered what I should be seeing in the
thumbnail view - do I need to create a default image file (this is
the same behaviour as in previous versions - I just forgot to mention
it)

I thought I'd also chip in and second the idea of individual cover
art thumbnails named the same as the movie, and generated
independently of xplRioNet - that would be most useful.

BTW, I still have the pink text - it's almost as lovely as my orange
website ;-)

Good luck with the kitchen.  You're making me feel guily about not
finishing mine now!

Mal

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "Tony Tofts" <tony@x> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Have published another update at www.xplhal.com
>
> MVP again:
>
> 1) can now replace main menu completely with own screens (use files
> menumusic.bmp, menuvideos.bmp and menupictures.bmp). You must
create all 3
> files to use this function and ideally they'll be 600 wide and up
to 480
> high.
>
> 2) you can now control whether the main menu displays the cover art
and/or
> artist/album/track of a playing mp3 and position them and size the
coverart
> by adding a line to xplrionet.xml
>
>  <mvpmenu coverart="Y" left="389"
top="9" width="200" height="200"
> details="Y" margin="32" artist="220"
album="250" track="280" />

> To just turn everything off on the main menu <mvpmenu
coverart="N"